Monday, April 25, 2005

The Conservative Election Broadcast that never was

Channel 4 news showcased a spoof Party Election Broadcast for the Conservatives this evening that I found creative and hard hitting. It's a shame the real Conservative Party can't use it as it would do their campaign no end of good. You can see it here although I would recommend you have broadband connection as it is 5.2Mb. It was made by Lee Ford and Dan Brooks, creators of 2005's most forwarded viral email, the spoof TV commercial where a suicide bomber blows himself up in a VW Polo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah I was rather impressed by it too - 'tis a shame it's a spoof. It was quite hard hitting, although I wish the Tories would talk about the slightly wider picture instead of the individual issues within.

Snafu said...

I wish the Tories would too. There has been a serious lack of high level debate at this election and I'm getting bored of all the comments such as "It may be bad now, but it was even worse when they were in charge". Meanwhile all the parties just seem to gang up on everyone else...