Thursday, May 19, 2005

I've won the Lottery !! (2)

Apologies for the digression but it will be interesting to see how this email pans out. Any suggestions for my next reply would be gratefully received!! My initial response to having won the lottery:

Dear Mr. Nelson

I am really excited to know that I have won the Lottery. Can you please thank Bill Gates for sponsoring it, although one million euros is stingy for such a wealthy man. He is still a wonderful man and I am very happy to used Internet Explorer. Firefox is rubbish.

How do I claim my winnings? I can't wait for the money as there are so many things I want to buy. It has taken me at least ten minutes to calm down. I will keep it a secret from anyone else. Hopefully my luck will last and I might even win the bigger lottery.

Your new friend.

Mr. Half

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh tut tut! Not heard of 419 baiting?

http://www.gudlyf.com/archives/2004/07/13/xtreme-419-baiting/