Thursday, April 07, 2005

A Car sticker

Driving to work this morning in my usual semi-vegetative state (I do the same journey every morning so could practically drive with my eyes closed!!), I saw a simple car sticker that lifted my spirits and make me realise I'm not alone. It was stuck to the back window of a small white van overloaded with tools and a ladder and in big white letters on a red background said "Bollocks to Blair". Now, I must confess that I have no idea what had upset this particular driver, what had motivated him to do this although doubtless the list could be quite long!! I also have no idea how he came by the the sticker. Whatever the source, I would like to thank him as it brought a smile to my face and made the rest of the journey that little bit more bearable.

No comments: